It’s no wonder chiropractors around the world are rapidly embracing a therapy technology that allows them to comfortably and consistently remodel the cervical curve and reduce forward head posture. As the number one posture concern among doctors and patients grows, so does the need for an effective, long-term solution. A high-tech solution that is easy to integrate, requires very little space and establishes a unique quality in a practice. A solution that gives doctors the confidence to take post-x-rays. A solution that provides patients with objective, visible spinal health improvement.
Throughout the past 12 years I’ve been successfully utilizing this high-tech solution and, as a result, I’m spoiled! I take it for granted that I can consistently and comfortably remodel spinal curves and I can’t imagine practicing without it.
As a co-developer, there’s nothing more satisfying than seeing other doctors make incredible changes in their patient’s spines (and lives!) with the iTrac® Spine Remodeling System.
Here are the top 5 reasons chiropractors are investing in the iTrac® system:
- Consistent, repeatable pre/post x-ray & posture improvement – Let’s be honest, as spine experts we are well aware of “normal” vs “abnormal” when it comes to the cervical spine. This is great for educating our patients (and potential patients) about posture, spinal health and the need for a normal, healthy lordotic curve in the neck. Unfortunately, this is often where the conversation with many doctors and patients begins and Nearly every doctor I speak with expresses frustration in the fact that he/she sees patient after patient with either a hypolordotic or a kyphotic cervical spine yet they feel helpless because the y have no solution to offer patients. Until now…
- An alternative to cervical decompression – Decompression therapy has become a staple throughout our industry for the successful treatment of lumbar spine disorders. However, decompression of the cervical spine has not proven to be as successful. I commonly hear colleagues report how uncomfortable cervical decompression is for many patients and how inconsistent the results can be. As a result, these chiropractors who successfully utilize lumbar decompression in their clinics are quick to recognize the value of integrating a restorative cervical spine therapy that is comfortable for patients and that promotes cervical curve restoration.
- A cash-generating therapy that requires very little doctor and staff time – Considering the current state of insurance reimbursement (or lack thereof) for chiropractic services, doctors are continually looking for products and programs that increase cash flow. iTrac® offers both. Spine remodeling requires frequent visits during the corrective phase of care in order to restore the curve as well as maintenance visits thereafter to ensure the restored curve is retained. This provides an ongoing revenue stream for doctors as their iTrac® patient base grows.
- Technology that provides a competitive edge and impresses patients – Let’s face it, the battle to attract and retain chiropractic patients is more intense than ever. The spectrum of care that patients can receive within our industry is incredibly wide. Some clinics offer patients $15 adjustments while others charge over $100 per visit. Chiropractors are always looking for ways to set their clinic apart and the state-of-the-art iTrac® system, with its computer-controlled pneumatic operation, provides doctors an impressive piece of technology that not only attracts new patients but also retains patients with proven results.
- $5,000 ADA tax credit – We’ve all heard the old adage “It’s not how much money you make, it’s how much you keep” and we like our dollar to extend as far as possible. So, when it comes to adding a new therapy device to a clinic, doctors often look for opportunities to maximize their investment. The iTrac® system is a good way to take advantage of uncle Sam’s $5,000 ADA tax.
*Make sure to consult with your accountant to make sure you are eligible for this tax credit.*